The Question Our Healthcare Clients Ask Us the Most?
“We’re not sure how to deal with compliance; can you help?”
Ceeva has been providing reliable technical support services to a wide range of clients; including healthcare practices for over 20 years. Our engineers get lots of questions about developing and maintaining good compliance practices.
Large healthcare providers have entire departments performing these functions. Our clients (smaller, stand-alone practices), typically ask an IT person or office manager to handle this; and that’s why we get asked.
The OIG recommends 7 components that should be in your compliance program.
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing;
- Implementing compliance and practice standards;
- Designating a compliance officer or contact;
- Conducting appropriate training and education;
- Responding appropriately to detected offenses and developing corrective action;
- Developing open lines of communication; and
- Enforcing disciplinary standards through well-publicized guidelines.
Maintaining an effective compliance program is not just the law, it helps you ensure the financial stability of your practice.
By the way the answer to the question is…YES. Ceeva can help you build, manage and maintain a low-cost effective compliance program.
For more information, please contact us via phone or email for a consult and more product information.